[help] how to predict the ouput of solar PV per day

1 Posts
Mar 18, 2006 06:41 pm
[help] how to predict the ouput of solar PV per day

hi ,
I�m doing my project about solar photovoltaic (PV) now .

my objective is build the mathematical model of the output of PV. means i need to calculate the output theoretically for everyday. After that, I need to compare my result with the experimental result.  Where i can get the information ( formula for calculation , and the data of solar radiance etc). how do I start??

the system (include inverter and controller) and the software for data report are provided by university. it is grid connected system, flat metal roof (45 degrees). area= 4sqmetres.  PV panels= ASE panel  5x100 watt

Mar 19, 2006 04:28 am
Re: [help] how to predict the ouput of solar PV per day

This might help.

http://rredc.nrel.gov/solar/old_data/nsrdb/redbook/atlas/

351 Posts
Mar 19, 2006 12:49 pm
Re: [help] how to predict the ouput of solar PV per day

Try clicking on the yellow University tab at the top of the page.

Read the section on solar system design.  Follow the links they provide, particularly the one on solar insolation data.

Oso

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!