im looking for a company

2 Posts
Feb 16, 2005 07:52 pm
im looking for a company

that can desighn and put in a wind turbine system
50 to 200 mw wind farm the tie in is 38kbline
4 to 5 miles from sight the avarage wind speed at ground level is 5 to 10 mph the land is 20 acres
i need a price and a time frame thank you

4 Posts
Apr 24, 2005 03:36 pm
wind farm

I have 70, 750 kw wind turbines available this year. We can handle the installation and engineering.
Figure 1,000 - 1200 kw installed

Apr 10, 2007 03:56 pm
Re: im looking for a company

Dear Shawn,

MainWind BV. In the netherlands is specialized in international service and maintenance of several WTG s.

For more info. Please contact on below address.

wesseldeknecht @ mainwind.nl or wesseldeknecht @ hotmail.com

Best regrds,
Wessel de Knecht
project manager
MainWind BV.
www.mainwind.nl

351 Posts
Apr 11, 2007 07:37 pm
Re: im looking for a company

Wessel:

Why you would drag up a message that is about 2 years old and reply to it ?? (other than to get a little free advertising)

Also, have you asked permission from the Alt-e store to promote your business on the forum they sponsor ?? I am sure there are different opinions out there, but I feel it is unethical to do it without their express permission.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!