washing machines and modified sine waves.

1 Posts
Nov 4, 2004 12:37 pm
washing machines and modified sine waves.

I'm new here and hopefully someone out there can help.  My household is run on solar and have the Trace DR 2424 inverter.  I want to upgrade my washing machine and have been looking at the Frigidaire front loading stackable washer/dryer (Frigidaire is comparable to the Maytag Neptune machine, but cost much less)  But can't find if this new fangled machine can be run on a modified sine wave  system.  I've heard both yes and no......does anyone know of one being run  on modified sine?  I do know someone running a year old Neptune top loader on the DR series inverter and it works fine.  

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!