For Sale

Have used alternative energy goods you'd like to sell? Post here!

topics

Subject Started by Replies

Wind Intertie System

Can anyone give me info for setting up a Utility Intertie system using wind without batteries, do you know where I can buy an in...
Don Buckman 4

wind turbine blade design software

$8 Software to allow you design your rotor and predict performance. Choose from a number ofairfoil sections and be able to plot ...
Christopher Turner 0

Solar Boilers and Tubes

Solar tubes and boilers for sale.Built to a high spec, guaranteed and gives endless hot water.Looking for agents world wide, als...
Graham Cockroft 0

Solar Tubes and Boilers

Solar tubes and boilers for sale.Built to a high spec, guaranteed and gives endless hot water.Looking for agents world wide, als...
Graham Cockroft 0

Solar Power Garden lamp

I like to design my own garden light with solar power. At present I am not interested in high power lamps. I need to find a prac...
Lionel Palliya Guruge 0

Batteries

For sale: Sealed lead-acid batteries  for back-up power storage. 1200 lbs. each, like brand new, 290.00 each. call Erv @ 95...
Erv Wachman 1

Investment in Windpower in China Wanted

Joint Venture InitiativeWind Power Equipment Production Line in Wuhan, ChinaParty A: China Changjiang Power Company1. Background...
chen minghua 0

solar system parts

looking for a trace c60 or c40 controler used, 2000-35000 watt inverter modified sine wave fine, uni-solar us64 pannels. i have ...
randy vanscoy 1

Complete,operating 5 kw system for sale

One year old. Thirty BP 275s, Exeltech 58xx pure sine wave inverter, 15 Trojan J165s, charge controller, all breakers, mounts, 4...
rebelyell 2

FOR SALE

I have one (N.I.B.,) Air 403 land 12v wind generator, and a used(like new) prowatt 2512 (2.5 Kw  12V ) modified sinewave in...
John 4

Alternative energy Dome for sale

Oregon/California border, 3,600 sq.ft alt.energy dome for sale, close pristine river. Pool, organic garden, orchard, 2/3rd acre....
sandy halasz 0

pond

I have a one acre pond, 12-15 ft. deep, and would like aerate it with solar power, also have a stream with in 50 ft. would like ...
Joe 3

45' Air Tower Kit

45' air tower kit still in box never been opened. $150.00 plus shipping call 970-481-4656 MST.
e. ostransky 4

Tax credits/Solar energy

I have just put in a solar system in Colorado. Are there any tax credits for a homeowner, who has 100% alternative energy?
Serena Roseberry 2

solar panels

Are the photowatt 1000 UL listed? Are any of there panels UL listed?
GCHandy 3

looking for a turnkey system

Hi - I live in 92691 and am ready to purchase a turnkey system, including full installation. I have done good basic homework but...
jeff 0

Solar, Vibrating Cell Phone Batteries

Sun Power = Convenience & PracticalityAvailable for Nokia 5100/6100/7100 Series2 Models:  Slim or ExtendedSpecs:  Slim...
Mandy Kemper 0

hydrogen

http://makisoft.net/quantronix
Michel Bisson 0

Wanted used C-40 or other divertion load controller

I am looking for an used and inexpensive diversion load controller to divert excess power to a heater.Something up to 60 Amp wil...
Tad Menert 0

SOLAR WATER PUMPS AND OTHER SOLAR SYSTEMS

From; Ndelle YAPWe would like to order different types of water pumping solar systems for boreholes of depth 40 to 150 meters. A...
Env Consult 3

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!