Harold Carter's posts

Posted by Harold Carter on Jul 21, 2009 06:26 am

#1 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Revolutionary Non-Fuel Electric Engine - NEW - Recorded with U.S. Govt.
Jon...

The power source for the 12v alternator is a battery. This is evident (and presented) on the electro-mechanical schematic shown on my site on the Documents page. Perhaps I should have said "revolutionary non-fossil fuel Electric Engine" in my description?

Are we going to split some more hairs? Not too many, please - I'm almost bald already.

Posted by Harold Carter on Jul 20, 2009 07:30 pm

#2 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Revolutionary non-fuel electromagnetic engine - Unique Original New Design
A revolutionary new type of auto engine was designed for The U. S. Army (1983) with the objective in mind to create a land vehicle propulsion system for military vehicles that would function without the use of fuel!

Invented in 1983 (Documented with The United States Government) and successfully manufactured and tested in 2004, this unique electro-mechanical device will not only power land and sea vehicles, operate under water and in outer space (without using a drop of fuel), but it is also the World's very first design of it's type and the
World's first practicle replacement unit for the internal combustion engine!

All the details at http://www.electromagnetengine.com

Posted by Harold Carter on Jul 20, 2009 07:16 pm

#3 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Revolutionary Non-Fuel Electric Engine - NEW - Recorded with U.S. Govt.
http://www.ElectromagnetEngine.com

Posted by Harold Carter on Sep 25, 2008 08:19 pm

#4 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Revolutionary Non-Fuel Electric Engine - NEW - Recorded with U.S. Govt.
If you have the money, I have the technology and the time! Are you one of those people who think that perpetual motion devices do not exist? If they didn't exist - why would the Govt have a law stating that perpetual motion devices cannot be patented? Yes, scooters or bicycles powered by electromagnets would be great. Like I said, if you got the money, I have the technology and the time.

Posted by Harold Carter on Sep 22, 2008 06:00 pm

#5 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Revolutionary Non-Fuel Electric Engine - NEW - Recorded with U.S. Govt.
Yes. I also have many other creations that are not as yet officially copyright or patent protected. I am 56 years old and I have many years of mechanical experience that has helped me invent many things. The Electric Engine is only the tip of the iceburg.

Thanks.

Harold Carter mrhcarter @ aol.com

Posted by Harold Carter on Sep 22, 2008 02:36 pm

#6 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Revolutionary Non-Fuel Electric Engine - NEW - Recorded with U.S. Govt.
Yes, one could say that the electrical energy used by the electromagnets (Which cause the Electric Engine to operate) is the "Fuel" in to this device. However, an auxillary alternator (exactly as what is now used on autos) is being driven from the output shaft is able to supply more than enough energy to feed the electromagnets! My design presents an electro-mechanical configuration that has not previously been envisioned or reduced to practice. But now, it has. I have personally tested the prototype. It works. How well (In the final analysis and in an application for land vehicle propulsion), depends upon the level of technology that is applied to the production of the Electric Engine's component elements.

I have no doubt that the end results will be very interesting and effective.

Harold Carter mrhcarter @ aol.com

Posted by Harold Carter on Sep 22, 2008 01:30 pm

#7 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Revolutionary Non-Fuel Electric Engine - NEW - Recorded with U.S. Govt.
Dear Mr. Schmidt;

I understand your concerns. I have dealt with many people over the years who do not believe because they do not understand (or have access to) the facts. They either want to be educated or they want things for free. Would you work for anyone for free? I doubt it. Common sense says NO.

Do I have Patents? NO. Am I eligible to secure Patent rights for The Electric Engine? Yes, but I do not have the thousands of dollars necessary to pursue such (at this time). In any event, I do own the Copyrights for my work and I hope to introduce my work to the World (Backed up with authentic credentials and documentation) in the hopes that the sale of the Copyrighted materials will provide me with the resources I need to prove my work to everyone.

If you are interested in the facts (and you can see beyond my simplified efforts - I don't claim to be Superman - I claim to have invented something very good), you (and anyone else) may investigate my work and see for yourself that I am sincere, honest, correct and credible.

In a few days, I will have a more perfect web site hosted that will present the details you seek. For now, you may further investigate The Electric Engine at...

http://www.nonfuelengine.com

I thank you for your input.
Harold Carter  mrhcarter @ aol.com

Posted by Harold Carter on Sep 14, 2008 11:43 pm

#8 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Revolutionary Non-Fuel Electric Engine - NEW - Recorded with U.S. Govt.
I know this sounds wild, but I have all the U. S. Government documentation, prototype production photos, Copyright Certificates for the engineering drawings and specifications for this device. I am the inventor and I guarantee this invention will utterly amaze you. I have kept it secret for years for a number of reasons. There is nothing like it in the Patent Office, or on the World market. I am looking for a partner to assist in developing and marketing several versions of this device. Patent rights are still available! Please contact me at mrhcarter @ aol.com with sub line "ACE".

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!