David A's posts

Posted by David A on Mar 9, 2012 02:09 pm

#1 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Link 10 Battery Monitor for sale
My email is sfsep98 @ embarqmail.com if you are still interested in buying this monitor

Posted by David A on Mar 8, 2012 10:54 am

#2 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Link 10 Battery Monitor for sale
I still have the monitor if you are interested.

Posted by David A on Feb 3, 2012 02:32 pm

#3 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Wanted: Good used solar panels and equipment in NC
I have an entire system for sale, Trace Sw 4024  (2ea) inverters with many extras 1320 watts of panels (4 BP 75, 4 SP 75, 6 Solavolt 85 and 2 Matrix 105s) a tracking mount that has never been out of the box and lots of odds and ends cables, wires, contollers etc. I would take $8750 for the whole system or will sell you the parts you want.

Posted by David A on Feb 3, 2012 02:16 pm

#4 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Wanted: Solar Attic fan self install
I have a gable mounted solar powered fan for sale $50 and shipping, it will run on one ten watt panel but is most efffective with 20 watts of power. I ran it with two ten watt panels I will sell for $65 each. So $180 plus shipping for the whole kit.

Posted by David A on Jan 29, 2012 07:25 am

#5 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > sold
Ill sell it to you, can you pay with pay pal? What is your address so I can estimate the shipping cost?

Posted by David A on Sep 8, 2011 06:49 pm

#6 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > Re: Sun Tracking Platform for PV Array?
I have a Zomeworks tracking mount I would let go for $1200 and shipping...you would have to mount it on a 6 inch pipe..Its new, well still in the box anyway. sfsep98 @ embarqmail.com

Posted by David A on Sep 8, 2011 03:27 pm

#7 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: wanted used solar panels
I have 6 Solavolt 85 watt p anels boxed and ready to ship one has some sight damage to the junction box but it functions well and the junction box seals tight.  $265 per panel, 4 Seimens SP75 $300 ea, 4ea BP 75 $300 ea, 2 matrix 105 (24volt) 400 ea, 2 10 watt panels 65ea, 2 unisolar 42 watt unbreakable panels 200 ea.
Shipping fees paid by the buyer. (as estimated buy ups).

Posted by David A on Sep 8, 2011 03:21 pm

#8 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > sold
sold

Posted by David A on Sep 3, 2011 10:40 am

#9 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > Re: inverters
The problem might be with the tiny battery pack you have. What is the voltage of the battery when the inverter cuts out? Most inverters have a "low voltage" cut out to prevent severe damage to the battery.

Posted by David A on Sep 3, 2011 10:31 am

#10 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > Re: Looking for Photowatt PW1000 panels in NJ
I have two of these panels to sell I tried you email, delivery failed.

Posted by David A on Sep 3, 2011 10:28 am

#11 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > Re: 3 years off grid! female designed & constucted homestead seeks 80 watt panel(s)
I have 6 "solavolt" 12 volt 85 watt panels that are fairly old but still have a very good output. They have been in storage for about 5 yrs.  I think $300 a panel would suffice. email sfsep98 @ embarqmail.com for more info..

Posted by David A on Sep 3, 2011 09:53 am

#12 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > Re: How many watts?
All solar panels should have a data plate on the back that shows the UL or Etl listing, voltage and amperage. (volts x Amps = watts). The panels may be wired in series, or series parallel. The comparing the output of the inverter and the output of the panels is like comparing apples and oranges. Are there batteries in the system? My advice is to do some serious research before spending any money...

Posted by David A on Sep 3, 2011 09:23 am

#13 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > Re: Any Xantrex DR Series US Inverters, C35/C40/C60 Charge Controllers
I have a C35 controller with remote display I would be will ing to let go..What would you offer?

Posted by David A on Jun 14, 2011 07:43 pm

#14 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > Deleted
Deleted

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!