Wind Rombough's posts

Posted by Wind Rombough on Oct 25, 2006 10:53 pm

#1 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Propane refrigerators
Hmmmmmmm, that is an interesting point about the propane cylinders. I live on a remote island, and even though propane is available here, it is expensive and I rarely make it to the village. I have an energy efficient fridge but it makes a snapping noise when it starts and stops. It was waking me up even with my bedroom door closed, but now it's really energy efficient because I haul all the ice packs out at night, put 'em in the fridge and turn it off until morning! Ahhh, the sound of silence...

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz,
Wind
www.revenergy.com

Posted by Wind Rombough on Oct 24, 2006 12:38 am

#2 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Propane refrigerators
Is it true that propane refrigerators are inherently quiet? Mostly I have heard they are, but the other day my friend said she used to have one that was noisy... I don't know the name of the model, but perhaps I could find out... I really want a quiet fridge in my open concept living room!

Wind Rombough,
www.revenergy.com

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!