Joseph Iacovacci's posts

Posted by Joseph Iacovacci on Dec 15, 2005 03:05 am

#1 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Abandon fossil fuels!
Well as long as I'm here and awake I might as well take another stab at the answer to "there is a word" riddle! So so so many words OK here it goes could it be PRIDE.

Posted by Joseph Iacovacci on Dec 15, 2005 02:55 am

#2 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Abandon fossil fuels!
Oh I almost forgot! Whats the word that isn't used that much any more but has been around for thousands of years, that everyone knows, that makes us smile? I would have guessed Love or Money if it weren't for the fact you said it isn't used that much any more. Oh man there are so many words that fit the description. Well I'll guess IMAGINATION is the word.

Posted by Joseph Iacovacci on Dec 15, 2005 02:40 am

#3 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Abandon fossil fuels!

The answer should be Hydrogen I just got finished reading about a fireplace that uses water for fuel. What they do is apply some kind of electrolisis to the water that separates the Hydrogen and Oxygen. They burn the Hydrogen use part of the Oxygen to enhance the fire and send the rest into the room. The by-product is water vapor. It doesn't need to be vented.   Now it Cost $50,000 for a unit manufactured by I think Heat n Glo or whatever. They didn't say how much electricity was used to break down the water though. Toyota is also planning to build a Hydrogen powered car. They already are selling hybreds that run on gas and  electricity(two separate engines) the electricity is generated from the gas engine and  from the movement of the vehicle and is then stored in batteries that supply the electricity to the electric engine.

Wouldn't it be great if we could go to sleep now and wake up unaged a thousand years from now. That's if we don't all kill each other over something stupid like who gets to control the Oil. We are spending a ton of money to fund a war so that we can protect that oil when with all that money we could have already developed some practical solutions using Hydrogen which has the potential to save a ton of money that can be used to make earth a better all around place to live for all its inhabitants.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!