James Jones's posts

Posted by James Jones on Feb 3, 2006 06:11 pm

#1 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > electric solution
I have a 40 KW wind turbine if you are in a net metering state you can tie to the net and sell the excess to the power company depending where you are and the wind average you will be stand alone but tied to the power company. If they are down so are you. If interested I can e mail you a broucher. Unit is completely refurbed

Posted by James Jones on Feb 3, 2006 05:53 pm

#2 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > wind turbines
correction 500 referbed and 375 un referbed

Posted by James Jones on Feb 3, 2006 05:42 pm

#3 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > wind turbines
I have a 100 40 KW turbines on 50 ft towers refurbed or unreferbed if you want i can email broucher. all in country and 60 hz. 625 per kw refurbed and 500 unreferbed. Parts Are available
they are rugged piched rotor so they will run in
high wind 240v or 480 3 Phase fail safe grid tie.

Posted by James Jones on Feb 2, 2006 01:55 pm

#4 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: wind turbines
How much and what kind are they in the states

Posted by James Jones on Feb 2, 2006 01:48 pm

#5 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: wind generator need asap 3kw-25kw
>>I am looking for a used 3kw
>>or 25 or 30kw wind turbine.
>>Needed asap. thanks

>Have some 40 Kw units 3 phase 240 v steel tube tower unfurbished 16000 completely refurbished
25000 variable pitch 2 bladed can run in high wind self starting on lose of grid can be rewound single phase for cost

Posted by James Jones on Feb 2, 2006 01:39 pm

#6 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: wind generator need asap 3kw-25kw
>I am looking for a used 3kw
>or 25 or 30kw wind turbine.
>Needed asap. thanks

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!