Ian Sealy's posts

Posted by Ian Sealy on Jul 20, 2009 11:58 pm

#1 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > autotransformers
can i  install two autotransformers in parallell on   the same circuit if so what are the benefits

ian

Posted by Ian Sealy on May 30, 2009 08:59 am

#2 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Stacked Xantrex 3624 inverters
thank you PJ you were really helpful

ian

Posted by Ian Sealy on May 24, 2009 07:00 am

#3 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Stacked Xantrex 3624 inverters
I need help i have a stacked pair of 3624 inverters connected to 12 2ks 33ps 2 volt batteries the problem that i am having is that when the inverters are connected to shore power for charging i can't seem to get 220V at the sub panel i get 115V at L1 and L2. Now when i cut the shore power I get 220V at the sub panel and 120V at L1 and L2. I have recently realized that when I turn off the inverters and allow the shore power to pass through i and am having the same problem and that should not be i would like to get some ideas of what could be the problem also is there anyway to stop these inverters from charging during the day.
thanks Ian

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!