What is energy?

10 Posts
Mar 9, 2009 07:15 am
Re: What is energy?

It is easy enough for you and I to keep repeating ourselves essentially saying to one another "I am right and your wrong" but somehow, I think nobody at this forum really cares. On what grounds do you assume to stand over me and ask that I validate myself Gina Roberts? You have offered no such validations on yourself. You have only asked that we pity you for your flu.

Take care of yourself Gina Roberts. Flu virus's are something that never really go away. We only build up an immunity to them or they build up an immunity to our medications. (Do I get an argument on that?)

I apologies to the readers of this forum if my behaviour here has put anyone at odds, including you Gina Roberts. It was not my intent.

If there is anybody following this thread and you want to know more about the physics of mass and energy and make up your own mind, just look it up and learn. You decide which is real and which is an illusion. Watching us pick nits and arguing for the pure sake of arguing is not a means to an end. It is simply, arguing.

Good bye.

Oh, dear. I asked you to excuse me for my typo errors or coming on a bit strong.

I did not mean it as validation of you. Based on your posts, I gathered that you are not from such a background. I was merely wondering...hence, my question to you...

You are very much interested in the mysteries of the universe. I understand that. When you do not ask questions, you do not get answers. Brainstorming is one way of getting good answers...

Sorry if you took it personally. It so happens that I am from such a background. So, I was merely answering your questions

And there is nothing to argue. The theories have been proven. It is in the book of physics.

Thanks for your concern about my flu. No arguments(as you say!) on biological matters.

Anyway, thanks for keeping the thread going. Hopefully, you find the answers you are seeking!

Regards,

Gina Roberts

221 Posts
Mar 9, 2009 07:25 am

thanks for the information as well as the entertainment.

the news broke several years ago that orville wright did not have a valid pilots license that cool december day back in 1903 at kitty hawk. now there are rumors going around that neither of the brothers had aeronautical degrees from an accredited university! oh the nerve, who did they think they were?

in jest, dave
« Last Edit: Mar 9, 2009 07:30 am by david ames »

10 Posts
Mar 9, 2009 09:32 am

thanks for the information as well as the entertainment.

the news broke several years ago that orville wright did not have a valid pilots license that cool december day back in 1903 at kitty hawk. now there are rumors going around that neither of the brothers had aeronautical degrees from an accredited university! oh the nerve, who did they think they were?

in jest, dave

No problem. Thomas was worried that noone was really paying attention. He might be happy to know that we entertained you.

BTW, Orville Wright & Bro did carry out many EXPERIMENTS (trial and error!)and read about relevant stuff & UNDERSTOOD THE PRINCIPLES,ETC. That REALLY MAKES A DIFFERENCE FOR AN INVENTOR!But, did you know that a little knowledge can be dangerous?It is not a matter of degree, etc. After all, there are many self-learned people who have created history!Hope that you got my point!
« Last Edit: Mar 9, 2009 09:50 am by gina roberts »

Forums | Powered by SMF.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary