Widow Films?

3 Posts
Feb 4, 2009 11:12 am
Widow Films?

Have many large windows.Cant afford to replace but would at least try to reduce radiant heat before summer! I have found no free, or comparisons on the net? It will be a few hundred Dollar investment. I would like to know what is the right thing to buy, and what I'm looking for....Like I stated allready have not found much other than advertising. Thanks!

49 Posts
Feb 4, 2009 10:52 pm
Re: Widow Films?

films you can't take off, for the winter and they look tacky after awhile.  you can get vertical blinds, they work great but are expensive.I like vertical for large windows because they don't need dusting. you can get solid ones or ones that let some light through.

Jim

3 Posts
Feb 5, 2009 07:29 am

No, I was intristed in films that go on the glas asd refect sunlight and help keep heat in. I have blinds and they cost $1000's of dollars to cover.There has been much positives from the manuf., but not much from eco-friendly consumers. Thanks tho.

Feb 9, 2009 05:28 am

http://www.mirrorsheeting.com/

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!