1 Posts
May 14, 2001 12:49 pm
Four $ a Watt

PW750 times 2 for $590 is no more . I'm waiting
til i see <$4/watt .

1 Posts
Jul 10, 2001 11:34 pm
Re: Four $ a Watt

unfortunately, it looks like due to all the increased demands for solar in the last few months, the price per watt has been edging up. It's that whole supply vs demand thing.

1 Posts
Dec 3, 2001 09:13 pm

>PW750 times 2 for $590 is no
>more . I'm waiting til i
>see <$4/watt .
Hi Tom, come to Hawaii and you can see our system in operation.  Blue River (Finn Rock) is way too cold this time of year anyway.  Watt you think?

Best Wishes,
Harvey J Smith
808- 331-8956 office   (cell) 960-2506
Sr. Project Manager
Maryl Pacific Constructors Inc.
Kailua-Kona, Hi. 96745

65 Posts
Dec 18, 2001 01:24 am

>unfortunately, it looks like due to all
>the increased demands for solar in
>the last few months, the price
>per watt has been edging up.
>It's that whole supply vs demand
>thing.

Alex is right on the button unfortunately. Demand has been fairly high over the last year and manufacturers have had little incentive to extend extra low prices. If you're fortunate to live in a state (like CA or IL) that aggressive buy down programs - that will definitely get the cost of a solar panel down below $4/watt... does that count?

We'll see what the new year brings and how the economy shapes demand/pressures on manufacturers.

Happy Holidays to all,
Sascha

AltE
"Making Renewable Do-able" (tm)
http://www.altEstore.com/

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!