Education Foundation in W.V. Seeking Grants for Biodiesel Ed....Can you help?

1 Posts
Oct 8, 2008 04:43 pm
Education Foundation in W.V. Seeking Grants for Biodiesel Ed....Can you help?

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone had any information that could help me..... I am with an Arts and Education Foundation here in West Virginia, and one of our members here has developed his own innovative design for a Biodiesel Processor. We are eager to set up workshops here for so that he can educate the public about Biodiesel, everything from the making of it to the benefits of it. We are currently seeking grants to set this up, and I honestly do not know where to look. Does anyone have any info that can help me? I've noticed while searching the web that a lot of states have state grant programs for alternative energy education but unfortunately the West Virginia program did not have the funding for us. Is there any national program that maybe could help us?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Peiro

Zendik Farm Arts Foundation   

4 Posts
Oct 8, 2008 08:29 pm
Re: Education Foundation in W.V. Seeking Grants for Biodiesel Ed....Can you help?

I've recently had some dealings with John from PA (also goes by "Ping" and "Flash") who does mods to run diesel engines off of waste veggie oil.  He also sells used solar panels.

See http://www.greasebrothers.com/services.html

Perhaps he can point you in the right direction for your biodiesel quests.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!