- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Dankoff Solaram 8142-24 Solaram Surface Pump
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
|DAKSM-8142-24||Dankoff Solar Pumps||8142-24|
This powerful pump pushes extremely high vertical lift through long pipelines, from shallow water sources. It provides as much as 5400 Gallons per day (20,000 ltrs.) pushing as high as 960 Feet (292m) using solar-electric power.
Solaram is . . .
- Ultra-Efficient: Uses less power than ANY other pump in its range. Starts pumping in low light conditions
- Economical: Reduces power system cost by 25-75% compared to centrifugal or AC pumps
- Rugged and Reliable: Proven design with a 20-year life expectancy
- Simple to Maintain
- Dirt Tolerant
- Dry Run Tolerant
- Easy to Install
Solaram Surface Pump draws water from a shallow well, spring, pond, river or tank. It can push water uphill and over long distances for home, village, irrigation or livestock uses. It can use power directly from a photovoltaic array, to fill a storage tank.
"We have four Solaram pumps working in Panama, one of them for six years. Another in the Sierra Tarahumara of Mexico is in its eighth year. Enough time has passed and water pumped for us to enthusiastically endorse the product." --- Ed Crocker, Technical Director Waterlines, Santa Fe, NM
Reading the ChartUse the chart to determine a 4-digit model number. Make note of the voltage indicated.
- Total Lift = Vertical Distance from surface of the water source to the pipe outlet or top of storage tank, plus pipeline friction loss
- GPM = U.S. Gallons per Minute
- LPM = Liters per Minute
- W = Watts
25 vertical feet (7.6m) at sea level. Subtract 1 foot for every 1000 ft. elevation (1m for every 1000m). Suction capacity may be further limited by intake pipe friction or gasses in water. For best reliability, place the pump as close to the water source as possible.
- Multiple diaphragm industrial design
- Cast aluminum pump body
- Neoprene diaphragms backed by pistons
- Non-toxic oil-filled crankcase
- Massive ball bearings
- Permanent Magnet DC Motor
- Gear (timing) belt drive
- Pressure relief valve include
- Flexible intake/outlet hoses included
Power System Requirements
- Solar (PV) Array: Chart indicates power (watts) required at the pump. For solar array-direct (non-battery) systems, the rated power of the PV array must exceed the pump watts by 25% or more.
- 180V Models: Use a multiple of 10 modules in series.
- Linear Current Booster (pump controller) is required to facilitate starting and to prevent stalling in low-light conditions.
81__ and 82__ models use LCB20M-50V
83__, 84__ and 85__ models use LCB6HV
- Solar Tracker: Optional, to increase daily yield (typically 30%).
Preventive maintenance must be done on an annual basis for pumps that are used all-day, year-round in a dry climate (1000 peak running hours). With less intensive duty, maintenance interval may be reduced to every 2 or 3 years. This consists of replacing the diaphragms and the oil. Detailed instructions are included. Motor brushes typically last for 10 years of intensive duty.
- 11/4'' Foot Valve FV-8000 (if pump is placed higher than water source)
- Float Switch FS-FT/RC for remote shut-off of the pump when tank fills
- Diaphragm and Oil Kit: Supplies for regular preventive maintenance
- Long-Term Parts Kit: Three Diaphragm and Oil Kits, plus a gearbelt and a motor brush set
- Intake: 1 1/4 inch male pipe thread
- Outlet: 1 inch female pipe thread
- 28 X 16 X 16.5 in. High (71 X 41 X 42 cm)
- Weight, max. 150 lbs (68 kg) (Shipped in 2 parcels)
- 1 year against defects in materials and workmanship
|Conergy Pump Comparasions|
|Surface pumps for lifting and/or pressurizing water / 1 PSI = 2.307 ft. of|
|Surface Pumps||Min Lift (ft)||Max Lift (ft)||Min Lift (PSI)||Max Lift (PSI)||Min GPM||Max GPM||Pump Type||Dirt Tolerant||Filtration Required||Dry-run Tolerant|
Solar Slowpumps 15xxx*
|0||440||0||191||0.4||4||rotary vane||N||10 mic||N|
Solar Slowpumps 14xx and 26xx
|160||440||69||191||1||4||rotary vane||N||10 mic||N|
Flowlight Booster Pumps 16xxx**
|69||150||30||65||3||4||rotary vane||N||10 mic||N|
SunCentric Pumps 7xxx
SolarForce PistonPumps 30xx
Solaram Pumps 8xxx
*formerly 13xx and 25xx
There are no reviews for this product.