SHOP ALL PRODUCTS
- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Battery Backup Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Sun Pumps Stainless Steel Foot Valve, 1 1/4"
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
|SUSFTVALVSS11/4||Sun Pumps||SS Foot Valve, 1 1/4"|
1 1/4" Stainless Steel Foot Valve - DOES NOT CONTAIN LEAD.
Foot valves are used at the end of a suction hose to prevent loss of prime when the pump turns off. Foot Valves should be installed on any surface pump suction pipe.
The 810 series foot valves have abrasion resistant O-rings precision fitted to the poppet for a positive seal into the tapered self-cleaning valve seat. The valve has a Delrin guide bearing for the poppet stem assuring smooth, noise-free valve operation.
The corrosion resistant stainless steel spring, red brass casting, and stainless steel lock nut provide many years of trouble free survice. These valves can be operated in both vertical and horizontal positions, however it is better for foot valves to be operated in the vertical position if possible.
- Certified silicon brass
- Stainless steel springs Tapered stainless steel screen & cap
- Non-corrosive delrin stem guide Abrasion-resistant neoprene o-ring
- Machined exterior
- 200 psi WOG
- Individually packaged
There are no reviews for this product.