- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Shurflo 9325 Submersible Pump and 902-200 Shurflo Controller Kit
|Item code||Brand name|
See our videos with Shurflo and learn about all the great features of this pump and the controllers that go with it!
Shurflo Submersible Pump
and Upgraded Controller Kit
Buy them together now at a great price! Save $40 !
The Shurflo 9325 submersible pump is a great solution to your remote water pumping needs. This pump is rugged, durable and built to last. Its unique water-tight power connector stops water wicking and prevents potential condensation problems. Great for livestock watering, irrigation, pond areation, remote homes and cabins - anywhere that needs potable water. The included Controller helps boost your DC solar pump's performance by up to 30%. It optimizes your solar water pumping system by translating the current and voltage available from your photovoltaic panels, into a combination that is better matched to that needed by the pump. With the optional float switch installed, the controller will automatically stop pumping when the reservoir is full. This Controller is switch selectable for 12 VDC or 24 VDC and includes a manual on/off switch. It also comes with high / low water level sensors so the pump will not run when the well water is too low. Weather proof enclosure for added durability.
There are several resources available at altE to help you. Click here to learn more about how Solar Water Pumping works, what it's used for, and how to understand which pump is best for your application.
This Package Includes:
Features of Pump:
- Long -life 12-24 VDC operation
- For 4" wells or larger
- Quick disconnect with "Watertite-Gland" Design Pat Pend
- Corrosion-proof housing with stainless-steel fasteners
- Runs dry without damage
- 50 mesh stainless steel inlet screen and state of the art solid diaphragm
Features of Controller:
- Switch selectable for 12 VDC or 24 VDC operation
- Increases daily water output up to 30%
- System starts pumping earlier in the morning and stops later in the evening
- Protects pump from low or high voltage conditions
- Terminals for float switch
- Pump on/off switch
- Water tight enclosure and cable inlets
- Includes water level monitor mode with probes and cable
Shurflo Pump Specifications
This item is a package made up of the following components. Please call to speak to a sales representative to learn about other options which may be available.
There are no reviews for this product.