- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Dankoff Flexible Tubing Kit for Flowlight Booster Pumps
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
|DAKFLEXTUBE-KIT||Dankoff Solar Pumps||11027|
Flexible Tubing Kit
for Flowlight Booster Pumps
The Dankoff Flexible Tubing Kit makes pump installation and future service very easy. The safety screen prevents accidental introduction of debris that can instantly damage the pump. 3/4" clear plastic tubing.
Here are some tips from the altE staff
- Why should I get a pressure tank?
- Pressure tanks serve two useful purposes. First, when pumps move water, they tend to create a pulsing effect on the flow. So when you go to turn on your faucet, the water can sort of jiggle back and forth, which can be annoying. A pressure tank eliminates the pulsing effect. The second reason is that the tank reduces the number of on/off cycles of the pump. With a properly sized pressure tank, the tank will be able to handle enough volume of water and pressure such that the pump won't have to turn on every time one turns the water on. For example, one could wash one's hands and the amount of water it would take would only reduce the pressure a slight amount and the pump wouldn't need to turn on. By reducing the amount of on/off cycles for the pump, the life of the pump is extended.
There are no reviews for this product.