- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Shurflo Pump Controller 902-200 9300 Series 12/24V
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
See our videos with Shurflo and learn about all the great features of this pump and the controllers that go with it!
Shurflo Submersible Pump
Boost your DC solar pumps performance by up to 30%. Controller optimizes your solar water pumping system by translating the current and voltage available from your photovoltaic panels, into a combination that is better matched to that needed by the pump. With the optional float switch installed, the controller will automatically stop pumping when the reservoir is full.
So why should you get a controller with your pump? Well, bottom line is they allow you to get more power out of your solar array, and really optimize the power you get from your pump. The design allows you pump water earlier or later in the day, than you normally could. It gives you an increase of about 30% more flow than you would normally have. The controllers are specifically designed to maximize solar powered submersible pumps. The Shurflo 902-100 Pump Controller is for 24V systems, and the Shurflo 902-200 Pump Controller is auto-sensing, can work with 12V or 24V systems. The 200 is also in a sealed waterproof box designed to operate in more extreme environments. See more features below. So even on less than optimum solar days, you can get more consistent, reliable performance from your pump, when used with a controller.902-100 Features:
- Operates on 24 VDC
- Increases daily water output up to 30%
- System starts pumping earlier in the morning
- System stops pumping later in the evening
- Protects pump from low or high voltage conditions
- Terminals for float switch
Includes all 902-100 features plus:
- Switch selectable for 12 VDC or 24 VDC operation
- Pump On / Off switch
- Water tight enclosure and cable inlets
- Includes water level monitor mode with probes and cable
The versatile 902-200 has all the features of the 902-100 and more. This controller is switch selectable for 12 VDC or 24 VDC operation and includes a manual on/off switch for easy pump maintenance. The controller comes with high / low water level sensors so the pump will not run when the well water is too low. Weather proof enclosure.
902- 100 / 200 Specifications:
- Maximum power output 150 Watts
- Over temperature shutdown 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ambient temperature 14ºF (-10ºC) to 113ºF (45ºC)
altE has many resouces available to help you. Click here to learn more about how Solar Water Pumping works, what it's used for, and how to understand which pump is best for your application.
Here are some tips from the altE staff
- The colors of the connection cables on the Shurflo 902-200 controller do not matter; each sensor is the same. The different colors just make it easier to discern which is high/low/grnd than if they were all the same color.
- If the LCB Pump Controller is used in conjunction with batteries and charge regulators, there must be a 10 A fuse on the cable to the battery.
There are no reviews for this product.