- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Call us for special discounts on pallet pricing!
1-800-320-9514 for more information.
See our video on "3 Cool Things about SolarWorld Solar Panels!"
Plus, learn about the differences between poly and mono solar panels here:
Sunmodule Solar Panels
The new SolarWorld Sunmodule solar panels now come with 5 busbars (vs. 3). See our BLOG on why this means more power for you!
Did you know SolarWorld solar panels are plus-sorted by testing each solar panel as they come off the manufacturing line? They are rounded down to the nearest 5 watt increment. So a 300W panel, for example, could be anywhere from 300W to 305 watts. This ensures you are getting the highest system efficiency and saves you the time the time-consuming chore of sorting the solar panels at the job site.
The patented box channel frame design provides extraordinary stiffness in bending and torsion. The laminate with 4mm glass is set deep in the frame channel and secured with precision applied adhesive. The frame is assembled by press fit to maximize strength and longevity. The result is an extremely robust package that can be mounted in any orientation and can withstand static loads of up to 113 psf on a standard two-rail mounting system.
Also, check out our blog "How Do I Read the Solar Panel Specifications?"
- Silicone sealant
- Tempered glass
- EVA embedding
- Solar cell
- Back sheet
- High-strength frame
- 3rd-party backed for up to 15 years, in the event the original warranty can not be supported
- No cost if registered with module serial numbers for systems installed within 60 days
- No premiums or deductibles
- For residential or commercial systems up to 50 kW
- Extended Warranty available for a nominal fee if registering system outside of 60 days
SW295 BLACK MONO
|Peak power (Pmax)||295W||300W||350W|
|Peak power voltage (Vmp)||32.4V||32.6V||38.4V|
|Peak power current (Imp)||9.19A||9.31A||9.17A|
|0pen circuit voltage (Voc)||39.6V||40.0V||48.0V|
|Short circuit current (Isc)||9.71A||9.83A||9.82A|
|Max System Voltage||1000V||1000V/1500V|
|Cell Type/#||Mono PERC 60 Cell||Mono PERC 72 Cell|
|Operating Temperature||-40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)|
|Max Design Load - 2 Rail System||113 psf downward, 64 psf upward|
|Dimensions||65.95 in x 39.40 in x 1.30in
(1675 mm x 1001 mm x 33 mm)
|78.46 in x 39.40 in x 1.30in
(1993 mm x 1001 mm x 33 mm)
|Weight||39.7 lbs (18kg)||47.6 lbs (21.6kg)|
|Connectors||PV Wire with Amphenol UTX (H4) Connectors|
|Module UL Listing||UL1703|
* Max Reverse Current of this module is 25A. Reverse current is used for calculations and sizing of fuses and breakers. This is subjective - as this can be calculated based on 80% of the max, or 90% of the max etc. Therefore depending on how the fuses/breakers are sized, this module can handle a maximum of 25A of reverse current.
Dimensions - 60 Cell Panels
Dimensions - 72 Cell Panels
**Frame compatible with both "Top-Down" and "Bottom" mounting methods. Grounding locations - 4 locations along the length of the module in the extended flange.
To see why SolarWorld claims one of the lowest panel defect rates in the industry, and why their systems have been operating flawlessly in the field for 30 years, click on video below.
There are no reviews for this product.