- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
IronRidge XR Rail 4" Standoff
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
Flush Mount Mill Standoff
Available in 4" or 7"
When increased airflow or roof flashing is required, IronRidge offers lightweight aluminum standoffs for flush mount solar PV module applications. The seamless hardware-based aluminum stand-offs allow precise placement of flashing over a secured base. They are sized to integrate easily with any conical-type flashing. IronRidge Aluminum Standoffs are available in 4 or 7 lengths. They ship assembled, but lag bolts are not included, and need to be purchased separately. They are designed to attach directly to a mounting L-Foot (**L-Feet sold separately).
Here are some tips from the altE staff
- True solar south and magnetic south vary depending on where you are on the globe. Be sure to orient your solar panel mounts as close to solar south as possible. To find out how far off your magnetic south is from solar south check out <a href="http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomagmodels/struts/calcDeclination" target="_blank">NOAA's handy calculator</a>.
There are no reviews for this product.