We are no longer offering this product.The below information is presented for informational purposes only. You may also find similar items in the category.
- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Battery Backup Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
IronRidge XRS Rail, 9 Foot Section (AltE Custom Cut)
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
Standard Rail (XRS)
Custom Cut Rail Length - 9'
This is a 9' length of Ironridge XRS rail that has been custom cut by our AltE Warehouse.
IronRidge solar roof mount systems work for virtually any commercial or residential roof installation, regardless of surface material or roof grade.
Standard Rail (XRS) provides the extra strength necessary to support the longest span requirements. The unique design supports footings up to 120 inches apart.
- Lower Total Cost
- IronRidge innovative design reduces penetration of the roof surface during installation, lowering the total cost of each project.
- Faster Installation
- IronRidge's simple, elegant design and high level of pre-assembly dramatically reduces installation time, getting your crew off the roof quickly and on to the next job.
- IronRidge rails are compatible with nearly every commercially available framed PV module and have a wide variety of attachment options to adapt to most types of roofs.
Looking for some guidance on what rails, clamps and mounting accessories you'll need for your installation? Check out this helpful video from Ironridge!
IronRidge warrants each Mounting Structure to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for ten years from the date of first purchase when installed properly and used for the purpose for which it is designed. The warranty covers the replacement cost of parts to repair the product to proper working condition. Transportation and incidental costs associated with warranty items are not reimbursable. The warranty does not cover normal wear, or damage resulting from misuse, abuse, improper installation, negligence, or accident. Furthermore, it does not cover units that have been altered, modified or repaired without written authorization from the manufacturer or its authorized representative, or units used in a manner or for a purpose other than that specified by the manufacturer. IronRidge’ entire liability and your exclusive remedy, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any claim related to or arising out of breach of the warranty covering the Mounting Structures shall be correction of defects by repair, replacement, or credit, at IronRidge’s discretion. Refurbished Mounting Structures may be used to repair or replace the Mounting Structures.
Here are some tips from the altE staff
- True solar south and magnetic south vary depending on where you are on the globe. Be sure to orient your solar panel mounts as close to solar south as possible. To find out how far off your magnetic south is from solar south check out <a href="http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomagmodels/struts/calcDeclination" target="_blank">NOAA's handy calculator</a>.
There are no reviews for this product.