We are no longer offering this product.The below information is presented for informational purposes only. You may also find similar items in the category.
- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Ironridge XR-100 Rail, 11 Foot Section, Black
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
XR100 Rail, 11 Feet
The new XR Rails from IronRidge are the structural backbone preventing high winds or heavy snowfall from rippling panels from a roof or buckling the panel frames. They resist uplift, protect against buckling and safely and efficiently transfer loads into the building structure. Their superior spanning capability requires fewer roof attachments, reducing the number of roof penetrations and the amount of installation time
The new XR100 is the ultimate residential mounting rail. It supports a range of wind and snow conditions, while also maximizing spans. XR Rails are available in three targeted sizes: XR10, XR100 & XR1000. Each size supports specific design loads, while minimizing material costs. Depending on your location, there is an XR Rail to match your design needs. To determine exactly which components you need, call one of our Technical Sales reps, or click here to use the Ironridge Sizing Tool.
Features - XR100 Rails:
- 4' to 8' spanning capability
- Heavy load capability - up to 70 PSF snow load
- Curved profile of rail increases strength in all directions
- Compatible with flat and pitched roofs
- Corrosion-resistant - rails are made of marine-grade aluminum alloy, then protected with an anodized finish
- The XR100 is available in 3 lengths- 11', 14', and 17' - and 2 finishes - Mill and Black
Watch this video to see the strength of the new IronRidge XR Rails !
Here are some tips from the altE staff
- True solar south and magnetic south vary depending on where you are on the globe. Be sure to orient your solar panel mounts as close to solar south as possible. To find out how far off your magnetic south is from solar south check out <a href="http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomagmodels/struts/calcDeclination" target="_blank">NOAA's handy calculator</a>.
There are no reviews for this product.