SHOP ALL PRODUCTS
- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
IronRidge SGA Top Cap for 2" Pipe
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
SGA Top Cap, 2"
IronRidge Ground Array components are engineered to combine locally sourced 2” or 3” schedule 40 pipe with the IronRidge XR-1000 Rail module mounting assembly to provide an intuitive, adaptable, cost effective solution.
The heavy duty cast steel top caps secure quickly and easily to the schedule 40 pipe with 3 set screws.
- Available to fit 2” and 3” pipe
- Cast steel ASTM A216
- Modular design to decrease installation time
Here are some tips from the altE staff
- True solar south and magnetic south vary depending on where you are on the globe. Be sure to orient your solar panel mounts as close to solar south as possible. To find out how far off your magnetic south is from solar south check out <a href="http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomagmodels/struts/calcDeclination" target="_blank">NOAA's handy calculator</a>.
There are no reviews for this product.