Let me start by saying that I am not very knowledgeable about electronics, but I did set up my turbine completely alone, so that may count in my favor.
I used the wire gauge that is recommended by the Air-X, and the switch is not made for heavy gauge wire. It took a lot of effort to get the wire to connect to the switch, and it just doesn't seem to be the right switch, even though it is clearly marked for the Air-X.
I feel that the switch is in fact the weakest part of my setup. Maybe I did something wrong, but I followed the instructions as best as I could. Then there is the fact that the switch does not say which side is "on". Both my wife and I have made the mistake of thinking we are turning the thing "on" and have turned it off. We have since labeled it, but it should have had a marking on it.
I would have gladly paid more for a more robust switch.
This review has votes.