- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels
- Lighting & Fans
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines & River Turbines
- * Clearance Sale *
Xantrex XPower Powerpack 1500 - Portable Backup Powerpack
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
XPower Powerpack 1500
Portable Backup Powerpack
XPower Powerpack 1500 is a portable power system that can supply up to 1500 watts of household electricity – enough to run almost any electronic product or appliance you might connect to your wall outlet at home. XPower Powerpack 1500 consists of a battery pack that stores electrical energy, state-of-the-art electronics that convert 12 volts from the battery pack to household power, an AC power panel that contains two standard outlets, and a DC power panel that is used to run 12 volt products. These components are packaged into a rugged “cart” with a removable waist handle that allows XPower Powerpack 1500 to be wheeled from room-to-room or outdoors over rough terrain.
XPower Powerpack 1500 is an excellent alternative to a generator – no noise, no fumes, no fuel, and no moving parts. With the accessories provided, recharge XPower Powerpack 1500 using utility power from your wall outlet, from your vehicle, or from a solar panel.
- Powers AC products up to 1500 watts
- Easy to monitor, dual-outlet, AC panel
- Built-in 1500 watt inverter with protection features
- Industrial design
- Quick and easy to recharge
- One year warranty
- AC Charger – recharge XPower from a standard wall outlet
- DC Charging Cable – recharge from your car, truck or RV
- For power emergencies
Run essential appliances like refridgerators, cordless/mobile phones, radios, fireplace fans, table lamps, microwaves etc. when the power goes out
- For work and productivity
Operate power drills, belt sanders, circular saws, hedge trimmers, leaf blowers, vacuums, computers, large monitors, fax machines, and inkjet printers
- For recreation
Run blenders, video games, TV and VCRs, satellite equipment, coffee makers, portable coolers and more
(Remember that the XPower 1500 comes with 60 Ah of battery capacity and runs at 12 VDC.)
PDF Documentation Downloads:
- XPower PowerPack 1500 User Guide 36 Pages,1113 KB
- XPower 1500 Powerpack Data Sheet 2 Pages,68 KB
- XPower 1500 Sump Pump Backup 3 Pages,22 KB
- XPower Powerpack 1500 Cargador Manuale del usuario 12 páginas,570 KB
- XPower Powerpack 1500 Manuale del usuario 18 páginas,1009 KB
- Hojas de datos técnicos XPower Powerpack 1500 2 páginas,80 KB
Details and Documentation need updating
A good product but the specs have changed. See the updated user guide here http://www.xantrex.com/web/id/39/docserve.aspx
It is estimated to power a 150 watt AC powered product for 3 hours, not 4, a 25% difference.
Xantrex X1500 Backup Power System
The "Xantrex X1500" is a small capacity solar generator.
If you are making the purchase for DC power, this item is great. Originally this was bought for camping escapades.Although it does run AC products, it does not do so for long. if the devices are fairly high (100 W )wattage.
A good buy
I use the Backup 1500 for emergencies and appreciate it because it is expandable. For example, I began with the power pack and then raise the capacity by 3x with a 120ah nautical battery.
To charge it I decide to use a 15W solar panel with a regulator but I consider it is too slow and ...
Read the full review