- * Clearance Sale *
- Books & Educational Videos
- Cables & Wiring
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Foldable / Flexible Solar Panels
- Inverter Power Panels
- Lighting & Fans
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Solar Water Heating
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines & River Turbines
Midnite Solar MNBCM Battery Capacity Meter
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
|MIDMNBCM||Midnite Solar, Inc.||MNBCM|
Battery Capacity Meter
Midnite Solar's Battery Meter is no ordinary battery meter. It is much more accurate than traditional battery monitors which only measure a battery's instantaneous voltage to determine how full it is (something that is known to be inaccurate). Based upon the battery type, it knows that the voltage needs to stay at a certain point for so long before it considers it fully charged. It also keeps track of how long its been since your battery bank has been fully charged - something very important to know to maintain your batteries' health.
Additionally, the MNCBM has setting flooded lead, Gel, AGM batteries. It's popular also for electric vehicles (including golf carts and forklifts) and, reportedly, even for backup power battery banks used by fire departments!
The Midnite Solar MNBCM battery monitor works with 12VDC, 24VDC, 36VDC and 48VDC battery systems. No shunt required, internal jumper for battery type setting.
- LEDs that correspond to battery voltage
- Accuracy +- .05%
- Auto sensing for 12, 24, 36, and 48 volt batteries
- LED indicators show if batteries have received a full charge recently, longer than one week or longer than two weeks
- Ideal for "at a glance" readings or golf carts, forklifts, etc.
Box Size: 5" x 4" x 2"
Weight: 0.5 lbs
For more information, watch the latest video from Midnite on their MNBCM monitor.