- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Bogart Engineering TM-2030RV TriMetric Battery Monitor
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
See our video on the differences between the two TM-2030 battery monitors.
TriMetric Model 2030RV-F
The Bogart TriMetric TM-2030RV-F is Bogart's new battery monitor. It is a stand-alone monitor, but it can also work in tandem with the new SC-2030 charge controller for optimized battery life, capacity use and efficiency (SEE NOTE ABOVE). The TriMetric is used to monitor battery systems used in remote homes, RVs or boats that have batteries that store solar, wind, or possibly generator powered chargers. They will help you maintain your batteries.** A shunt is required, and is not included.
The recommended fuse holder and 1 Amp fuse are now included.** You will need to purchase a shunt separately. 100 or 500 amp shunts are used most often.
The 2030RV-F comes with its own cream colored enclosure designed to be surface mounted to a wall, so does not need an additional mounting enclosure!
Warranty: Bogart Engineering 4 year warranty policy is to repair at no cost any of their products that develop a problem not due to customer misuse.
- Operates with (nominal) battery systems from 12 to 48V.
- Improved lightning protection built in, without having to use adapter.
- Serial data output with streaming of real-time data that can be used to control other electronic devices.
- Minimal data logging, which can be useful for a technician to diagnose some common setup or operational problems with battery systems.
Compared to the TM-2025A-F, here is how the TM-2030A-F meter differs:
1 annoyance, otherwise very good
Works as advertised and Ive had zero problems in two months of use. This model has a beige face and black or dark gray lettering, its easy to read. The case is surface mount with mounting tabs on the top and bottom. There are no pre-drilled holes for the wiring. The unit is screwed to the case ...
Read the full review