We are no longer offering this product.The below information is presented for informational purposes only. You may also find similar items in the category.
- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
12/24V DC Vari-Cyclone 60" Ceiling Fan VC-3
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
|RCHCYCLONE60||RCH Fanworks||CYCLONE VC-3|
12/24 Volt DC Vari-Cyclone
3-Blade Ceiling Fan
The Vari-Cyclone 60", 3-blade fan is ideal for any indoor or outdoor application where AC power is not available.
To operate the Vari-Cyclone DC Powered ceiling fan at maximum efficiency, it is recommended that it be used in conjunction with the Nextek Power Systems Speed Control. The fan can be run PV-direct with one 10W or 20W module. If using a photovoltaic module you must use a reversible speed control 12/24V.
- Blade arms are stamped steel with a white enamel finish
- Blades are injection molded white ABS plastic
- Can be mounted 10” to 48” from ceiling (16” down rod included, custom rods can be made)
- The Vari-Cyclone can be powered from a battery bank or directly from a PV panel. The classic white body and blades will fit almost any décor.
What's in the box
|Diameter of blade swing||60 inches|
|Weight of fan||14lbs. (6.35 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||17lbs. (7.7 kg)|
|Watts:||2 @ 9 VDC|
|4 @ 12 VDC|
|13 @ 24 VDC|
|RPM:||75 @ 9 VDC|
|102 @ 12 VDC|
|138 @ 24 VDC|
|CFM:||852 @ 9 VDC|
|1476 @ 12 VDC|
|3925 @ 24 VDC|
|Max Ambient Operating Temperature||104ºF / 40ºC|
24v Cyclone Fans
Have two fans wired together for workshop cooling. At 13 above the floor I get a slight breeze at full rpm. At that speed they are quiet with a slight wobbly on a 3 down rod.
What I dont like is the hub assembly . The half which the three blades are attached rides in a groove on the half ...
Read the full review