- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Morningstar SureSine Inverter-300W, 115V 60Hz UL
|Item code||Brand name||Model number||Volts||Watts||Waveform|
Suresine Pure Sine Wave Inverter
The SureSine™ is a 300 watt pure sine wave inverter (12 volt DC input) designed specifically for remote off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems. It is an ideal inverter for rural electrification projects, telecom, remote cabins and weekend homes, and RV or caravans and boats. The SureSine’s combination of performance, features and competitive price provides the best small inverter value on the market.
The SureSine’s combination of performance, features and competitive price provides the best small inverter valueon the market. It is highly reliable, having no internal cooling fan or other moving parts prone to failure.
Advantages Compared to Other Small Off-Grid Inverters
- Pure Sine Wave – Provides quality AC power equivalent to the grid.
- Toroidal Transformer Design – Generates good wave form throughout the range of input voltages.
- Outstanding Surge Capability – Handles up to 200% surge during load start-up.
- High Efficiency – Has a high peak efficiency of 92%.
- Low Self Consumption – Consumes only 450mA while powering loads. Automatic stand-by mode reduces consumption to only 55mA.
- Extensive Electronic Protections – Automatic protection against faults and user mistakes including short circuit, overload, high temperatures and low voltage. Recovery from protections is automatic.
- No Internal Cooling Fan – Eliminates a key failure mode and reduces noise, self-consumption and dirt blowing into the electronics.
- Tropicalization – Protected against harsh tropical and marine environments through the use of epoxy encapsulation, conformal coating, stainless steel hardware and an anodized aluminum enclosure.
- Adjustability – Several parameters may be adjusted via the DIP switches or by connecting to a personal computer.
|Continuous Power Rating||300 Watts @ 25°C|
|Peak Power Rating (10 minutes)|
600 Watts @ 25°C
|DC Input Voltage|
10.0V – 15.5V
Pure sine wave
|AC Output Voltage (RMS)*|
220V or 115V +/– 10%
|AC Output Frequency*|
50 or 60 Hz +/– 0.1%
|Total Harmonic Distortion||(THD) < 4%|
|Inverter On (no load)||450mA|
|Low Voltage Disconnect (LVD)||11.5 V or 10.5 V**|
|Low Voltage Reconnect||12.6 V or 11.6 V**|
|LVD Warning Threshold (buzzer)||11.8 V or 10.8 V**|
|LVD Delay Period||4 minutes|
|High Voltage Disconnect||15.5 V|
|High Voltage Reconnect||14.5 V|
|Standby On Threshold||~ 8 Watts|
|Standby Off Threshold||~ 8 Watts|
|High Temperature Disconnect||95°C (heatsink)|
|High Temperature Reconnect||80°C (heatsink)|
*Two separate versions available:
220VAC at 50 Hz or 115VAC at 60 Hz
Other output voltages available upon request.
**User selectable on both versions.
213 x 152 x 105 mm ( 8.4 x 6.0 x 4.1 in)
4.5 Kg / 10.0 lbs
Max. Wire Size 4 mm2 / 12 AWG
Max. Wire Size 2.5 to 35 mm2
14 to 2 AWG
|Remote On/Off Terminals|
Max. Wire Size 0.25 to 1.0 mm2
24 to 16 AWG
IP20 Cast anodized aluminum
Click here to see Morningstar's Two Year Warranty.
Certifications: CE Compliant, UL Listed (UL 458) – 115 V version ONLY, cUL (CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01) – 115 V version ONLY
I have two of these inverters and am extremely impressed with them. I have years of experience in electronics and working with inverters etc and can honestly say, this inverter is the best made in it's class of my I've come across. They have been operating non stop for over a year now and...
Read the full review