- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Outback Power FX2012MT 2000 Watt 12V Mobile/Marine Inverter/Charger
|Item code||Brand name||Model number||Volts||Watts||Waveform|
DCC cover is included with all inverters.
Outback Power Systems
This inverter comes with the "Turbo" option in place. The external ventilation improves the operating efficiency of the inverter, yet maintains the air tight seal which protects internal components for dust and corrosion.
- ULTRA CLEAN AC POWER
- Smooth, true sinewave AC output waveform -not an old fashioned modified Sinewave/Squarewave.
- EXTREMELY RUGGED
- Built to survive dust, bugs, even rain and salt air. Choice of sealed FX or bug-proof VFX versions. Installation of the inverter in an RV is now less of a problem.
- EXTREMELY EFFICIENT
- Get more power out of your batteries - run larger AC loads longer.
- INTELLIGENT BATTERY CHARGER
- Advanced charging algorithms provide fast recharging while increasing battery life. Powerful: up to 125 amps.
- VERY QUIET
- The sealed FX inverters are virtually silent. The bugproof VFX inverters only have a variable speed thermostatically controlled fan. No more transformer buzz to annoy you.
- EASY SYSTEM EXPANSION
- Systems can grow with your needs - Stack inverters in parallel for more power, or in series for 120/240.
- Both FX and VFX inverter/chargers can be upgraded or serviced - even in the field.
- DEFEATABLE NEUTRAL TO GND SWITCHING
- Ground switching can be defeated for non-mobile applications or for multiple Inverter installations.
- CAPABLE TECH SUPPORT HELP
- You can call or email and ask questions of the engineers that designed your products - Tech support doesn’t get any better than that.
- COOLNESS FACTOR
- These inverters have a built in “WOW” factor to impress the neighbors and in-laws.
|Continuous Power @ 25°C||2000 VA (Turbo*)||2000 VA||2800 VA||3500 VA|
|Nominal DC Input Voltage||12 VDC||24 VDC||12 VDC||24 VDC|
|Nominal AC Voltage & Frequency||120 VAC 60 Hz||120 VAC 60 Hz||120 VAC 60 Hz||120 VAC 60 Hz|
|Continuous Output AC RMS||17amps||17 amps||23.3 amps||29.2amps|
|Idle Power (with AC output / no load)||19-21 Watts||18 to 20 watts||19-21 Watts||18 to 20 watts|
|Efficiency (typical at 25oC & 75% load)||>90%||92%||>90%||>90%|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (voltage)||2% / 5%||2% / 5%||2% / 5%||2% / 5%|
|Output Voltage Regulation||+/- 2% typical||+/- 2% typical||+/- 2% typical||+/- 2% typical|
|Surge Power Capability - AC output|
|56 amps AC||70 amps AC||56amps||70 amps|
|40 amps AC||50 amps AC||40 amps AC||50 amps AC|
Overload Capability (from 25oC start)
|4000 VA||4800 VA||4000VA||5000 VA|
|30 minutes||2500 VA||3200 VA||3200W||4000W|
|Automatic AC Transfer Relay|
|AC Input Current|
|AC Input Voltage Range|
|Frequency Range - AC input|
|DC Input Voltage Range||10 – 16 V||20 - 33 V||10-16V||20-33V|
|Recommended DC Breaker||OBDC-250||OBDC-175||OBDC-250||OBDC-250|
|Continuous Battery Charger Output||
|Battery Charging Regulation Method||
|Operating Temperature Range||
|Shipping Box Dimensions||
||60 lbs.-||62 lbs.||62 lbs.|
General Circuitry Layout for Marine/RV
FEATURES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE MATE
- AC/DC Voltage/Current meters
- On/Off Control of Inverter and Charger
- Selection of AC Cord Amperage
- Start/Stop Generator Control
- Errors and Warnings Displays
- Programming of Inverter and Charger Operation
- Real time clock with battery backup
- Backlit 4 line display with 80 characters
- Simple plug in wire connection
- PC Computer Serial Connection Port (Software Optional)
PDF Sales Brochures
Sealed RV/ Marine Model: Sinewave Inverter/ Charge
Here are some tips from the altE staff
- How fast can an Outback FX series inverter switch to providing backup power when the grid goes down?
- The delay time is user adjustable between a minimum of 14 milliseconds and a maximum of 2 seconds.
There are no reviews for this product.