- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Battery Backup Solar Power Systems
- Puerto Rico Solar Products
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- * Clearance Sale *
Xantrex Automatic Generator Start for RS, MS and Freedom SW series inverters , 809-0915
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
Automatic Generator Start
Automatically start and stop a generator as needed.
Automatic Generator Start (AGS) is a Xanbus Enabled device that can automatically
activate a generator to provide an MS or RS Inverter/Charger with power to recharge
depleted batteries or
assist with heavy loads. Compatible with popular generators, the AGS adds intelligence to power management and eliminates time spent monitoring batteries and inverter loads. The AGS can be customized to suit each user’s preferences. A user can define whether the generator should be activated by low battery voltage, battery state of charge, thermostat operation, or load size on the inverter. A Quiet Time setting prevents the generator from starting at inconvenient times like nightfall. LED lights display the status of the AGS, while all user defined settings are programmed through the System Control Panel.
- Designed for use with the System Control Panel and MS and RS Inverter/Chargers
- Comprehensive triggers
- User programmable quiet times and generator start & stop settings
- Built-in emergency shutdown
- Compatible with Onan, Kohler, Westerbeke, Northern Lights, Generac, and Powertech generators
- Meets UL458 Marine and RV standards
- Xanbus Enabled
The Acrobat Reader®-Software enables you to display and download PDF-files.
Click here for FREE download!
There are no reviews for this product.