- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Education
- * Clearance Sale *
- Hot Deals
- Open Box & Refurb Deals
Outback MATE Remote Monitor & Control
Outback Power Systems
As a complete management tool for OutBack Power systems, the MATE Remote Monitor & Controller is packed full of features to make system management simple. It provides a display of the operation as well as allows control and adjustment of the setpoints. The OutBack Mate also coordinates the operation of the entire system to maximize performance and to prevent multiple products from conflicting.
Remote Monitor & Control
A single MATE can remotely manage and monitor multiple inverter/chargers, charge controllers and monitoring devices. The easy-to-read 3.1" (8 cm) LCD is backlit for dark operating conditions. Four soft keys allow easy context-based navigation of menus and functions. Two hot keys give immediate access to AC and inverter functions. A built-in clock and calendar function enables timer-based programming of inverter and charger operation, allowing the system to operate with time-of-day power rates or limit a generator's run time to a specific time period of the day or week. All settings are stored in permanent memory to eliminate the need to reprogram in the event of a system shutdown or battery replacement.
The MATE includes a RS232 port with DB9 jack for connection to the serial port of a PC computer. The MATE system display and controller is surface-mounted.
- A single MATE is able to connect up to ten OutBack products via CAT 5 / ethernet type cabling with 8 wire RJ45 modular connectors and the OutBack HUB-4 Communication Manager or HUB-10 Communication Manager.
- 4 line backlit LCD display with 80 alphanumeric characters. This allows multiple measurements to be displayed at the same time and reduces the amount of abbreviations required, simplifying the operation and reducing confusion. All of the programmed setpoints are stored in permanent memory to eliminate the need to reprogram the system after a shutdown or battery replacement.
- Includes a built in real time clock and calendar which allows programming of the inverter operation based on the time of day and even day of the week. This can be used to allow the system to work with time-of-day power rates or to limit a generator's run time to a specific time period of the day or week.
|4 line 80 character backlit LCD - Alphanumeric with graphic symbols
|6 backlit silicone membrane keys- dedicated inverter and AC input keys
|Two LED Status Indicators : Green = Inverter Yellow = AC Input
|Proprietary OutBack Multi-drop using an OutBack HUB
|Standard CAT 5 network cable with RJ45 modular jack- 10 ft included
|PC Computer Interface
|RS232 opto-isolated DB9 jack 9600 baud serial communication
|16 MHz low power consumption version
|Setpoint and Data Memory
|32K non-volatile flash RAM
|Clock / Calendar
|On-board real time clock with battery backup
|2 KHz Transducer
|Indoor Type 1 Optional outdoor Type 3R transparent lockable cover
|5.75" W x 4.25" H x 2" D (14.6 cm x 10.8 cm x 5.08 cm)
|Two years parts and labor Optional Extended Warranty
|Only compatible with older Outback Inverter models. NOT compatible with FXR/VFXR Inverters and Radian Inverter/Chargers.