- 2019 Solar Installer Conference
- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Battery Backup Solar Power Systems
- Puerto Rico Solar Products
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- * Clearance Sale *
MM-R25 Remote Control MM Series w/o Charger
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
|MAGMM-R25||MAGNUM Energy, Inc||MM-R25|
The Magnum Energy MM-R remote control is designed to be simple to install and use. The low-cost, easy-to-read MM-R Remote Control is designed to work with the MM and MMS Series Inverters. For the MM Series inverter that does not have the battery charger, the MM-R is the recommended remote.
This remote has an ON/OFF switch that performs the same function as the ON/OFF switch on the front of the MM612 inverter. This remote control also has LED indicators to show the current operating mode of the inverter and to help troubleshoot you system if you have a fault.
Note: The MM612 inverter is required to be serial number L1-201 or higher to work with the MM-R.
- Colored LED’s (Light Emitting Diodes) located on the front panel for easy viewing of system status.
- A RJ11 phone jack connection for easy connection to inverter.
- Status and information indicators used to determine system performance and operating conditions, including: inverter operation, charger operation and any faults that occur.
- ON/OFF push button for easy control of inverter and charger operation.
- Easy installation – can be fl ush mounted (in the wall) or use the included mounting ring to give installers the option of surface mounting (on the wall).
There are no reviews for this product.