- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Battery Backup Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Magnum ME-RC50 Remote Control MS, ME, RD, MSAE
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
|MAGME-RC50||MAGNUM Energy, Inc||ME-RC50|
Remote Control for all Magnum Energy Inverter/Chargers
The Magnum Remote is designed to be simple to use while
offering full menu features for set-up.
Non-volatile memory: Your settings are saved even if the power is disconnected.
Easy-to-read: The large LCD screen and at-a-glance LEDs display the inverter/charger status in a straightforward way. Soft keys give simple access to menus and a rotary encoder knob makes it easy to quickly scroll through menus and select settings.
No cross platform confusion: The ME-RC remote is the same remote
used on all Magnum inverter/charger models in the ME, MS, and the RD Series lines.
Multple functional settings: The Remote offers multiple functions in one place, including: inverter on/off, charger on/off, shore power breaker settings, Automatic Generator Start (AGS) control, meter button, setup, and technical menus.
The remote allows you to customize the operating parameters of the inverter/charger, thus maximizing performance and increasing the life of your batteries. To help save energy, the automatic power saver mode turns off all LEDs as well as the LCD display five minutes after the last soft key has been pushed. The display will "wake up" with any keystroke or whenever a change in operational status occurs.
Here are some tips from the altE staff
- The RC-50 remote is required for making changes from the default settings. These changes include but not limited to: low battery cut out, battery amp-hours, battery type, charge rate, VAC dropout, as well as all other technical features.
- What kind of cable does this unit use?
- This cable is a 4-wire, twisted-pair, telephony standard with RJ11 connectors on each end. A standard telephone cable may be substituted if the provided remote cable is not able to be used.
There are no reviews for this product.