- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Fronius DataManager 2.0 - IG Plus A Inverters
|Item code||Brand name|
DataManager 2.0 - IG Plus A Inverters
The new Fronius Datamanager 2.0 for IG Plus A inverters is the next generation in data monitoring and communications hardware. Whenever it is connected to the internet via Ethernet or Wi-Fi, the Fronius Datamanager 2.0 sends the PV system values directly to the Fronius Solar.web online portal. This provides you with an overview of how the system is operating at all times. The Fronius Datamanager 2.0 enables inverters to be connected directly to the internet via Wi-Fi. The system and the Fronius Datamanager 2.0 configuration are monitored via the dedicated website on the integrated web server of Fronius Datamanager. The integrated SunSpec Modbus RTU, SunSpec Modbus TCP and Fronius Solar API interfaces allow Fronius inverters to be seamlessly linked to third-party systems and run in parallel with Fronius Solar.web for the most effective data monitoring possible.
- Daisy chain up to 99 inverters with 1 card. Communications for multi-inverter installations only need one DataManager 2.0 card installed into one inverter. Then, all inverters are daisy-chained together for monitoring purposes.
- Easy installation with the commissioning wizard app via tablet or smart phone for the provisioning, configuration process and registration on the Fronius Solar.web online portal
- Universal data communication as the Fronius Datamanager 2.0 provides conntectivity with Solar.web in parallel to third party systems
- Professional visualization with the online portal Fronius Solar.web
- Max storage capacity of 4096 days (~11 years)
- 12 Vdc power supplied by inverter
- < 2.0 W energy consumption
- Operating temperature -4°F - + 149°F
Not the Datamanager 2.0!
I ordered this and was sent the Datamanager 1.0. The 2.0 version has the ability to set up wirelessly, the unit I was sent does not.
I was able to get it to work but had to hook up a lan cord directly to the unit to be able to configure it. Since I'm a homeowner, not an installer, it too...
Read the full review