We are no longer offering this product.The below information is presented for informational purposes only. You may also find similar items in the category.
- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels
- Lighting & Fans
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- * Clearance Sale *
ABB AC Trunk Cable Landscape, 81" Connector Sections (sold per connector)
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
|AUR350LAND72||ABB||AC Trunk Cable, Land72|
AC Trunk Cable
Landscape Orientation - 72 cell modules
350VAC - 81" Between Connectors
The ABB AC Trunk Cable is a continuous length of 10AWG cable with pre-installed connectors for ABB micro inverters to plug into. The cable is handled like standard outdoor-rated electrical wire, allowing it to be cut, spliced and extended as needed.
AltE will custom cut this cable to give you the number of connectors needed for your installation. One connector is required for each micro inverter in the system, additional connector lengths may be needed to reach additional module rows or junction boxes. Please see the 'Documents' section above for more details on sizing your cable.
- Robust - designed to withstand even very intense operating conditions, the cables guarantee maximum mechanical, chemical and UV resistance. Once connected to the micro inverters or terminated using the specific water-tight caps, the connectors guarantee IP68 environmental protection grade.
- Flexible - there are three models of AC trunk cables, with different distances between connectors, depending on the module type and the method of installation (portrait or landscape). The broad temperature range (-40°c to +105°c in fixed installations), and the high mechanical strength, offer minimum restrictions to easy installation.
- Simple - no special tools to connect the micro inverters to the cable. And with accessories that are easy to use, this simplifies and expedites the installation of small and large systems alike.
The three different Trunk Cables are shown below:
There are no reviews for this product.