- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
SolarEdge 7.6kW StorEdge Hybrid Inverter
|Item code||Brand name||Model number||Volts||Watts|
Interested in seeing if you qualify for discounted dealer pricing?
Installers log in here or call our Wholesale Tech Reps at 1-800-320-9514 for more information.
The SolarEdge StorEdge Inverter allows you to store the power generated from your PV array directly to the battery without AC conversion losses. If you're familiar with DC Coupling - this is essentially it - you can be connected to the grid - and have backup battery storage, for when the grid goes down.
7.6kW StorEdge Single Phase Inverter
For Connection to RSD Switch
The StorEdge Inverter is a single inverter for PV, grid-tied storage and backup power. It includes the hardware required to provide automatic backup power to your most important energy loads, in case the grid goes down. It also includes all interfaces needed for battery connection. The inverter has a larger DC disconnect, as well as a software upgrade to handle the management of your energy storage.
NEW! The lastest version of SolarEdge's StorEdge inverter comes integrated with a 5 year cell modem, and can accept an external rapid shutdown signal/closure. This means the inverter can be installed indoors or in a basement, and then a 'switch' is installed outdoors where emergency personnel can activate the shutdown. This is not necessary for the standard SolarEdge HD Inverters, as the AC just needs to be turned off to initiate shutdown. However on the StorEdge, you need to be able to distinguish between a grid outage and an emergency event.
- All-in-one solution - uses a single DC optimized inverter to manage and monitor both PV generation and energy storage
- Backup power - automatically provides power to backed-up loads in the event of grid interruption
- Smart Energy Management - export control, time-of-use shifting, maximized self-consumption, demand response and peak shaving capabilities
- Only compatible with approved batteries such as the Tesla PowerWall 2 (AC battery) and the 400V LG Chem RESU10H (DC battery)
- Enhanced safety - no high voltage or current during installation, maintenance, or firefighting
- Full visibility - monitor battery status, PV production, remaining backup power, and self-consumption data
- Standard 12 Year Warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years - Click Here to purchase Extended Warranty)
Product Selector for each StorEdge Application:
There are no reviews for this product.