- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Battery Backup Solar Power Systems
- Puerto Rico Solar Products
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels
- Lighting & Fans
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- * Clearance Sale *
SolarEdge SE10000A-US 10kW Inverter with Revenue Grade Meter and Rapid Shutdown
|Item code||Brand name||Model number||Volts||Watts|
Interested in seeing if you qualify for discounted dealer pricing?
Installers log in here or call our Wholesale Tech Reps at 1-800-320-9514 for more information.
10kW Transformerless Single Phase Inverter
With Revenue Grade Meter and Rapid Shutdown
SolarEdge single phase solar inverters now come with the Rapid Disconnect function, built in. This allows for compliance with NEC 2014 Rapid Shutdown code 690.12. Basically, when you turn on the safety switch that's on the front of the DC disonnect that's attached to the inverter, the array voltage drops to below 30 Vdc - all within 10 seconds. Since SolarEdge systems include a power optimizer at each solar panel that can shut off power coming from the roof, these systems are able to de-energize PV source circuits, satisfying Rapid Shutdown requirements. **No additional roof mounted devices are required with SolarEdge, which makes it an easier, more cost effective installation.
The SolarEdge DC-AC PV inverter is specifically designed to work with the SolarEdge power optimizers. Because MPPT and voltage management are handled separately for each module by the power optimizer, the inverter is only responsible for DC to AC inversion. Consequently, it is a less complicated, more cost effective, more reliable solar inverter with a standard 12 year warranty, extendable to 20 or 25 years. The fixed string voltage ensures operation at the highest efficiency at all times independent of string length and temperature.
Also NEW - Now, SolarEdge Single Phase Inverters come with integrated Revenue-Grade Metering, so customers will have full access to the level of data accuracy required to collect performance-based financial incentives, without the need for additional components. The inverter automatically sends data (auto-reports) to 3rd party reporting agency (ie. SREC Aggregators), so you don't have to! (The option to manually report is also available). No action or additional fees are required by the owner - just a reliable internet service.
Increased energy yield compared to traditional inverter systems:
- No power loss due to module mismatch due to power optimization per module
- Constraint-free design allows for utilization of more roof area
- Easy and cost efficient maintenance for increased up-time of your PV system
- During Installation: safe string voltage until inverter & AC supply are turned on
- Maintenance: safe string voltage with an automatic DC shutdown once inverter is turned off
- Emergency: safe string voltage with an automatic DC shutdown after grid disconnection or in reaction to high temperature
Peace of mind:
- Ability to monitor the PV system anytime, anywhere in order to guarantee optimal operation
- Module level, real-time alerts of system issues pinpointed on a virtual map
- Max Power per String = 5250 watts (350V X 15A)
- Integrated arc fault protection (Type 1) for NEC 2011 690.11 compliance
- Pre-assembled DC disconnect/safety switch for faster installation
- Small, lightweight and easy to install, by a single person on supplied bracket
- Outdoor and indoor installation - IP65 / NEMA 3R
- Fixed string voltage - allows for easier design with uneven string lengths, resulting in optimal inverter efficiency, reliability, and reduced install costs
- Module level MPPT - prevents energy loss due to module mismatch or partial shading; more quickly reacts to changes in sun irradiance and temperature, minimizing power loss on cloudy days, and increasing overall energy yield
- Built-in communication gateway with LAN and wireless connectivity options enable easy broadband connection to a remote monitoring server
- Free monitoring for 25 years
- Superior efficiency (>97%)
- Rapid Shutdown functionality for NEC 2014 690.12
- Revenue grade data, ANSI C12.1
- Standard 12 Year Warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years - Click Here to purchase Extended Warranty)
See how easy it is to install and monitor the SolarEdge Solution!
There are no reviews for this product.