- 2019 Solar Installer Conference
- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Battery Backup Solar Power Systems
- Puerto Rico Solar Products
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- * Clearance Sale *
Fronius Symo 10.0 10000 Watt 3 Phase Grid Tie Inverter 208/240V
|Item code||Brand name||Model number||Volts||Watts|
|FRNSYMO10.0-3-2||Fronius||Symo 10.0-3 280-240||208240V||10000W|
Symo 10.0kW Transformerless 3 Phase Inverter
SYMO 10.0-3 208/240
The Fronius Symo 10.0 kW is the ideal 3-phase transformerless inverter for commercial applications wth a 208/240 grid connection. The Fronius Symo is the clear commercial choice: boasting power classes from 10 kW to 24 kW, necessary features fully integrated, Fronius SuperFlex Design with dual MPPT, and a streamlined installation process. The high system voltage and wide input voltage range ensure maximum flexibility in system design. With its low roof loading, NEMA 4X, and up to 1000 volt DC rating, the Fronius Symo can be mounted in many different ways. The SnapINverter hinge mounting system, lightweight inverter and easy commissioning app make installation possible in under fifteen minutes. Several industry-leading features come standard with the Fronius Symo including Wi-Fi and SunSpec Modbus interfaces for seamless monitoring and datalogging, field proven Arc Fault Circuit Interruption (AFCI), and Fronius’ superb online and mobile monitoring platforms.
- AFCI protection shuts down the inverter in the event of an arc fault
- Ground Fault Protection with Isolation Monitor Interrupter
- DC Disconnect and DC reverse polarity protection
- NEMA 4X enclosure offers ultimate protection from the elements - for indoor or outdoor installation
- Dual MPPT allows for optimum productivity in designs with different roof orientations, shading of one or two strings, or the use of residual modules
- With the Fronius Datamanager 2.0 (*see Add-Ons section above), a Wi-Fi interface is available for datalogging. This grants the perfect overview of how the PV system is operating
- Innovative SnapINverter mounting system makes installation and servicing extremely user-friendly and quick. The inverter is simply placed in the wall bracket and then secured.
- Field serviceable for lowest cost of ownership - no need to remove the entire inverter for servicing, just the power stage set compartment. All the cabling, settings and configurations remain in place.
- Dynamic Peak Manager feature - a new MPP tracking algorithm that dynamically adapts its behavior when searching for the optimal operating point. This special feature automatically checks the entire characteristic curve on a regular basis and finds the global Maximum Power Point (GMPP), even in partial shade.
- NEC 2014 compliant and Smart Grid Ready. The inverters are optimally equipped to meet the technical requirements of grids in the future. A series of smart functions, known as Advanced Grid Features, are built into the devices. These include a number of control functions for optimum feed-in of reactive power and effective power. These functions are designed to enable stable grid operation even when the PV system density is very high and to prevent unwanted interruptions to feed-in and associated yield losses. Fronius inverters therefore help to guarantee the yield of a PV system.
- UL 1741-2010, UL1998 (for functions: AFCI, RCMU and isolation monitoring), IEEE 1547-2003, IEEE 1547.1-2003, ANSI/IEEE C62.41, FCC Part 15 A & B, NEC Article 690,C22. 2 No. 107.1-01 (September 2001) , UL1699B Issue 2 -2013, CSA TIL M-07 Issue 1 -2013
- 10 Year Warranty
President & CEO
I had 5-ea Fronius 208/240 inverters installed in my building December 2015. From the very first week they were installed, they have all five randomly and intermittently shut down. We have lost a significant amount of Solar operating time (the least of my current concerns.) I have asked that ...
Read the full review