This company has no presence in the US, and since it is a new product, they are still working out the bugs. Unfortunately, I did not find this out until I had installed 40 of the units.
The monitoring system could not pick up all the inverters, and now after months of the company suggesting various fixes, it is still not working. I have made multiple trips back to the job site to implement their suggested fixes and purchased additional materials to implement their suggestions and still do not have a fix.
The worst part is, I-energy is not willing to reimburse me for all of the experimenting, and now they are not even responding to my emails.
I feel I have been abandoned, and the customer does not have what they were expecting.
This review has votes.