- * Clearance Sale *
- Books & Educational Videos
- Cables & Wiring
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Foldable / Flexible Solar Panels
- Inverter Power Panels
- Lighting & Fans
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Solar Water Heating
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines & River Turbines
Sunlinq 25 Watt 12V Foldable Solar Panel
Currently In Stock: 1Estimate Shipping
|Item code||Brand name||Model number||Volts||Amps||Watts||Cell Tech||Connector Type|
|GLOSNLNQ25||Sunlinq||22026S||12V||1.5A||25W||C.I.G.S/thin-flim||SAE 2-Prong Plug|
Foldable PV Modules
SL-12 and SL-25
P3 Solar thin-film photovoltaic technology is perfect for charging many consumer products. Lightweight, foldable and durable, their solar cell designs are a proven product already used in space, military equipment, and large grid systems. Their consumer products are designed to charge and maintain your batteries and provide power for your portable electronics including cell phones, PDA devices, and MP3 players. These solar products are great for campers, hikers or anyone who spends extended time outdoors.
SUNLINQ™ with PowerFLEX™ technology is able to charge rechargeable flash lights, lanterns, cell phones, GPS units, satellite phones, MP3 players and portable games. Just about anything that is capable of being charged through a standard cigarette lighter adapter (included). SUNLINQ™ is available in 12W or 25W foldable solar panels.
These panels made with PowerFLEX™ technology have a polyurethane coating and are lightweight, flexible, weatherproof and durable. CIGS (copper indium gallium diselenide) solar cells, a material proven to be stable, and provides higher efficiency than other flexible solar cell technologies, including amorphous silicon.
SunLinq series panels cannot be used to charge large Lithium Ion or NiMH batteries but can be used for small Lithium Ion and NiMH batteries such as those that are in personal electronic devices (cellphones, iPods, etc). They can be used for charging flooded lead acid batteries as well. For information on using the SunLinq for charging laptops, see the "Laptop Solutions 4 Options" file in the Product Documentation section above!
|A Folded SUNLINQ™ Solar Panel|
|SUNLINQ™ Foldable PV Module SP-12|
|SUNLINQ™ Foldable PV Module SP-25 with Car Battery|
- Flexible and durable solar cells based on the revolutionary CIGS technology: a proven innovation used in space, military and large grid installations.
- Designed to provide years of reliable service with patented high performance flexible photovoltaic cells
- Lightweight less than 1-lb. each panel
- Offers higher cell efficiency than other flexible solar cell technologies at a reduced cost
- Functions with many devices even in cloudy and rainy skies
- It can be mounted to curved surfaces
- Fully Weatherproofed
- UV resistant
- Easily folds into a planner-size pack that fits virtually anywhere including backpacks, glove boxes, purses, cargo pant pockets
- Can be easily installed on any backpack, tents or jackets
- Cigarette lighter adapter included
|Maximum current at STC* (mA)||800||1500|
|Nominal Operating Voltage (V)||12V||12V|
|Typical Power (Watts) at STC*||11||25|
|Maximum Power (Watts)||12||25|
|Cell Temperature Operating Range||-40 ºF to 176 ºF
(-40 ºC to 80 ºC)
|-40 ºF to 176 ºF
(-40 ºC to 80 ºC)
|Folded Dimensions||9" x 5" x 0.5"
(229mm x 127mm x 12.7mm)
|11" x 8.25" x 0.7"
(279mm x 210mm x 17.78mm)
|Deployed Dimensions||29.5" x 18" x 0.03"
(749.3mm x 457mm x 0.762mm)
|41.25" x 21.50" x 0.03"
(1048mm x 546mm x 0.762mm)
|Weight||0.9 lb (0.4 kg)||1.7 lb (0.77 kg)|
*Standard Test Conditions: Irradiance level 1000W/m2, spectrum AM 1.5 and cell temperature 25 ºC