We are no longer offering this product.The below information is presented for informational purposes only. You may also find similar items in the category.
- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
10 Amp, 250 VAC/ 125 VDC Class R Fuse
|Item code||Model number||Amps||Fuse Type|
|ALR10AMP250VAC||10A Class R Fuse||10A||R 250v|
Class R Fuses
These Class-R fuses can be used in AC circuits up to 250V or DC circuits up to 125V. They have the high amp interrupting capacity (AIC) required for fusing circuits powered by batteries and for protecting Square-D brand circuit breakers. They can be be used to protect wiring to small inverters (100-700 watts) and wiring from charging sources. Use these fuses in fused safety disconnect switches and the fuse blocks listed above in the "Add-Ons & Accessories" section. UL listed.
Here are some tips from the altE staff
- 600VDC Class R fuses are used in Square D Disconnects. 125VDC Class R fuses are used in fuse blocks. They are NOT the same sizes and cannot be interchanged.
There are no reviews for this product.