- 2019 Solar Installer Conference
- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Battery Backup Solar Power Systems
- Puerto Rico Solar Products
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- * Clearance Sale *
Midnite Solar MNPV16 Combiner Box
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
|MIDMNPV16||Midnite Solar, Inc.||MNPV16|
MNPV Combiner Boxes
This Midnite Solar Combiner Box is a gray aluminum type 3R rainproof enclosure with an insulating dead front, and it will accept 16 600VDC fuse holders. The MNPV16 includes a 21 position PV negative bus bar, 18 position ground bus bar, and 240 amp Plus and Minus bus bars.
Breakers/fuse holders sold separately.
Shipping Dimensions: 16" x 14" x 5"
ETL listed for the US and Canada up to 3 1/2 pitch
The MNPV16 features:
- All aluminum powder coated housing. Won’t rust or degrade due to sun exposure.
- Flip up cover that can stay in the open position during installation
- PV Negative bus bar with openings for #14-6 and #1/0-14)
- Chassis ground bus bar with #14-6 and #1/0-14 wire openings
- Standard din rail for mounting breakers or fuse holders
- Tin plated copper bus bars to combine breaker and fuse holder outputs
- Dead front cover snaps into place after wiring is complete for safety
- Knock outs for PV in and PV out on bottom and sides
- PV IN knockouts are ½” & 7/8” concentric to allow for bulkhead mount MC connectors or strain reliefs
- Top surface is available to bring conduit in from directly above the enclosure
NOTE: Mfr ships 2/0 lugs with every MNPV16.
There are no reviews for this product.