- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Midnite Solar MNPV12 Combiner Box
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
|MIDMNPV12||Midnite Solar, Inc.||MNPV12|
MNPV Combiner Boxes
This Midnite Solar Combiner Box is for 150 VDC charge controllers and 600 VDC gridtie inverters. Gray aluminum type 3R rainproof enclosure with insulating dead front, will accept 12 150VDC breakers or 10 600VDC fuse holders. Includes 15 position PV negative bus bar, 15 position ground bus bar, and 200 amp Plus bus bar for breakers and fuses. Plus busbars can be combined or separated to support 2 inverters or charge controllers. Non-TL Gridtie inverters typically can have PV minuses common. Most charge controllers can have PV minuses common (Exception Xantrex XW and BlueSky).
Breakers/fuse holders sold separately.
Shipping Dimensions: 16" x 14" x 5"
ETL listed for the US and Canada up to 3 1/2 pitch
The MNPV12 features:
- All aluminum powder coated housing. Won’t rust or degrade due to sun exposure.
- Flip up cover that can stay in the open position during installation
- PV Negative bus bar with openings for #14-6 and #1/0-14*
- Chassis ground bus bar with #14-6 and #1/0-14 wireopenings
- Standard din rail for mounting breakers or fuse holders
- Tin plated copper bus bars to combine breaker and fuse holder outputs
- Dead front cover snaps into place after wiring is complete for safety
- Knock outs for PV in and PV out on bottom and sides
- PV IN knockouts are ½” & 7/8” concentric to allow for bulkhead mount MC connectors or strain reliefs
- Top surface is available to bring conduit in from directly above the enclosure
*NOTE: Mfr ships both the 1/0 and 2/0 lugs with every MNPV12, for customer to use based on application. Typically, the 1/0 is used when the busbars are separate. When joined together for 1 full output, the larger 2/0 is used.
There are no reviews for this product.