- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Universal Ub121350 12V 135Ah (20Hr) Sealed Agm
|Item code||Brand name||Model number||Volts||Amp Hours|
UB121350 Sealed AGM
SEALED-LEAD ACID BATTERIES
The state-of-the-art lead-acid battery is the valve-regulated type (sometimes called sealed or maintenance-free), which fixes the acid electrolyte in a gel or in an absorptive fiberglass mat. The advantage of this design is that the battery needs no water additions, can be operated in any position, and can be used in close proximity to people and sensitive equipment.
Universal Battery is a leader in competitively priced sealed absorbent glass mat (AGM) and gel technology. This new technology provides the following benefits compared to old technology wet batteries:
- Sealed no leak design
- Higher cranking amps
- Lower self discharge
- Greater vibration resistance
- Heavy duty, no corrosion terminals
|Chemistry:||Sealed Lead Acid / AGM|
|Height (in.):||11.1 (11.22 with terminal)|
|Terminal:||Internal Thread Terminal|
|AH Cap @ 20 Hr Rate:||135|
Electrolyte is suspended in a silicia-based gel, which produces a thick pasty material.
Electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators, which act as absorbent sponges.
20 hr. rate
- - A (Automotive Post)
- - Z (Automotive Post with hole to accept thru bolt) in two heights: Short & Long.
- - L1 (L Terminal with clearance hole to accept ¼thru bolt)
- - L2 (L Terminal with clearance hole to accept 5/16 thru bolt)
- - L3 (L Terminal with clearance hole to accept 3/8 thru bolt, terminal height 1.2)
- - L4 (L Terminal with clearance hole to accept 3/8 thru bolt, terminal height 1.5)
- - C (Marine Combo terminal: Automotive Post and stud 5/16)
- - S (Stud 3/8)
- - F (Marine Flag terminal to accept 3/8 thru bolt)
- F1 = .187" tab
- F2 = .25" tab
- F6 = Pressure Contact
- - B1 (Nut and Bolt Post)
- - B2 (Internal Threaded Post)
- - WL (Wire Lead)
*Please tell us what type of terminal you want to have on your battery if more than one option is listed. Put this information in the comments section of your order when you add the product to the cart or tell your sales person.
See Warranty information under the documents tab above.
There are no reviews for this product.