- 2019 Solar Installer Conference
- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Battery Backup Solar Power Systems
- Puerto Rico Solar Products
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- * Clearance Sale *
Ironridge XRL End Cap - Qty 1
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
Light Rail (XRL) End Cap
Available for both Standard (XRS) and Light (XRL) Rails, End Caps provide a finished look while protecting the collection of water and debris inside the rail. End Caps are molded from black polycarbonate with UV protection.
Looking for some guidance on what rails, clamps and mounting accessories you'll need for your installation? Check out this helpful video from Ironridge!
Here are some tips from the altE staff
- True solar south and magnetic south vary depending on where you are on the globe. Be sure to orient your solar panel mounts as close to solar south as possible. To find out how far off your magnetic south is from solar south check out <a href="http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomagmodels/struts/calcDeclination" target="_blank">NOAA's handy calculator</a>.
There are no reviews for this product.