- 2019 Solar Installer Conference
- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Battery Backup Solar Power Systems
- Puerto Rico Solar Products
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- * Clearance Sale *
Morningstar Remote Temperature Sensor
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
Remote Temperature Probe
for the ProStar & Tristar Charge Controllers
|Morningstar’s Remote Temperature Sensor (RTS) provides
very accurate battery charging in solar systems that experience
temperature variations during the year. When used with the
ProStar™ or Tristar™ controllers, the RTS improves on-board temperature
compensation by measuring the temperature at the battery.
When used with the TriStar™ controller (no on-board
temperature compensation), the RTS adjusts charging for
temperature changes at the battery.
- Stainless steel housing: 0.208 inch diameter (5.3 mm) and 1 inch long (25 mm)
- 2-conductor copper cable with PVC jacket
- Cable rated UL CMR
- ProStars were tested with remote probes for CE certification (standard 25 ft length)
- Probe noise is filtered
- In the box: In the Box
In the Box
Works great. Also, being in a colder climate its handy to see the temperature on the remote meter outside the trailer.
I agree with another buyer wrote, Works fine. Easy to install. Long cable. Good, clear & easily understandable manual.
Works fine. Easy to install. Long cable. Good, clear & easily understandable manual.
It is a must for weekend cottage only use.
My batteries are now really well charge and they perform better.