We are no longer offering this product.The below information is presented for informational purposes only. You may also find similar items in the category.
- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Bogart Engineering SC-2030 PWM Charge Controller
|Item code||Brand name||Model number||Amps|
See our video on the new Bogart SC-2030 Solar Charge Controller!
PWM Charge Controller
The SC-2030 Solar Charger, working with the TM-2030 battery monitor has unusual benefits that can extend the life of your battery system. High performance depends on being connected to a TM-2030 TriMetric Battery System Monitor. With this combination you get both high performance monitoring and charging of your battery system.
- Amp hour counting: During a discharge period it measures precisely the amount of previous discharge, and then when recharging adds back the same amount plus an additional measured percentage of charge (flooded lead acid batteries ~ 110-115%; AGM/Gel batteries ~ 104-109%).
- Higher voltage "mini equalization" finishing stage, to maintain battery capacity. During the last part of the charge it can increase charging voltage (at a regulated low current value) to avoid undercharge during a limited solar day.
- 8 adjustable charging parameters, to match any battery type. To make installing these values easy, select one of 18 "battery profiles" which will automatically install all these values for your particular batteries.
- Controlled by the TM-2030 Battery Monitor located in your living area, which is connected with a common phone cable to the SC-2030 (usually located near the batteries).
- High efficiency charging at lower cost than MPPT chargers- for use only with 12V or 24V solar panels and battery systems
- Up to 30 amps maximum solar current. Charger will safely reduce output if panel current exceeds 31 amps
- Optional Temperature compensation if (TS-2) temperature sensor is used
- Easy programming for charging batteries - in most cases entering all data is accomplished by selecting the appropriate charging profile for type of batteries and then entering battery capacity
- If TM-2030 is disconnected - charger still functions, but at the level of simpler charge controllers
|Solar Panel Open Circuit Voltage (Max)||55V||Solar Panel Max Current||30A|
|Nominal Solar Panel/Battery Voltage||12V - 24V||Max Battery Voltage||35V|
|Battery Type||AGM, Gel, Flooded LA||Battery Capacity||10 - 10,000 Ah|
|Terminal Block Wire Gauge||up to 6 AWG||Charging Profile||3 Stages; Optional 4th|
|Ambient Temperature||0 ºF to +140 ºF (−18 ºC to +60 ºC)||Dimensions||3" X 4.25" X 2.75"|
I have to submit this 5-star review, even for the sole purpose of a rebuttal to the previous 1-star comment.
It appears that comment belongs on Yelp, since it is entirely about the customer service experience with Altestore, and not about the product itself. My own experience with Bogart'...
Read the full review
Thanks, Ralph (Bogart Engineering)
Just wanted to up the start rating on this product since Tyson thought he was doing altE justice by putting a negative review on a specific product. Unfortunately, the product was designed, built, and sold by a gentlemen named Ralph Hiesey in Boulder Creek, CA. We've...
Read the full review