- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
Morningstar ProStar MPPT 25A Solar Charge Controller without Display
|Item code||Brand name||Model number||Amps|
See these videos on the NEW ProStar MPPT Solar Charge Controller!
ProStar MPPT Solar Charge Controller
12/24V, 25A without Meter Display
Morningstar has now added MPPT to their ProStar line of controllers! This 25A MPPT Charge Controller is capable of charging all battery types, including Lithium Ion. This is the first mid-range MPPT controller fully UL and IEC listed, that has integrated lighting and load control. The NEW ProStar MPPT™ is a mid-range MPPT solar charge controller with TrakStar Technology™ that provides maximum power point tracking (MPPT) battery charging for off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems up to 1100 watts. This device is ideal for industrial and residential applications. An optional Wire Box for the ProStar MPPT controller provides a wiring compartment with knockouts for conduit and cable glands. It provides for a cleaner, safer install.
Features of the ProStar MPPT Controller:
- 12/24V Battery Auto Detect
- Advanced field adjustable load & lighting control built in
- Advanced battery programming including Lead Acid, Lithium Ion , and Nickel Iron batteries
- Continuous charging and no damage from oversizing PV array
- 4-stage charging: Bulk, Absorption, Float, Equalize
- Built-in self diagnostics for continuous monitoring of internal hardware issues or system problems
- Fanless design and vast operating temperature range make it suitable for extreme environments
- Very high weighted efficiency keeps power output high even at full power
- 190 days of internal data logging w/NEW graphical view on Meter versions
- Single RJ11 port that can be used for the Meter or for Data mode
- Electronic Protections: Automatic recovery without fuses; Solar Input: overload, short-circuit, high voltage, reverse polarity, high temperature, nighttime reverse current; Load Output: overload, short-circuit, high temperature, reverse polarity; Battery: reverse polarity (no battery removal)
- Certifications: CE; RoHS; UL1741/CSA.107.1; IEC 62109; FCC Part-15 class B compliant. Mfr in certified ISO 9001 facility
- 5 Year Warranty
And check out these great benefits too:
*Exceeding Maximum PV Open Circuit Voltage may damage the controller.
**Input power can exceed Nominal Maximum Operating Power, but controller will limit and provide its rated continuous maximum output current into batteries. This will not harm the controller (reminder: do not exceed Voc).
ProStar controller part numbers that end with an 'M' feature the optional digital meter display (PS-MPPT-25M, PS-MPPT-40M).
There are no reviews for this product.